- You application is assessed according to our entry requirements. Please send your application or resume for initial assessment to:
The Open Learning Program Administrator
School of Petroleum Engineering
Building No D12 Via Gate 2 High Street
University of New South Wales
Kensington Sydney NSW 2052
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax :+61 2 9385 5182
- After assessment you will be notified by the Administrator about your result. You may be asked to send more documentation if needed.
- The application will then be sent to the University Admissions Office* and you will be sent a Letter of Offer via email. This will take upto 4 weeks for processing.
- You can then use your student details to proceed to enrol in the subject of your choice. Please inform the Open learning Administrator once you receive your letter of offer to get information about the subjects that is offered in that semester or for any assistance.
- The Open Learning Program Administrator will be your point of contact and assistance throughout your course on any administrative matters.
* The University Admissions Office may ask you documentation such as IELTS results or other documents if not previously submitted. Please make sure you submit all required documents to avoid delay in processing